I have 15.5 hours to compress my three (3) bedroom ranch into brown cartons for the movers. They are movers, not packers and movers.
1. how much crap I have
2. how much clothing I have accumulated spanning sizes 6 to 12. I wish I was still a size 6.
3. how people who collect chachki move. Blessedly, I collect yarn, not knick knacks.
4. how miffed Max is about all this.
5. how I have moved well over twenty times in my life, and I still hate packing.
6. how as a result, I leave it to the last 15.5 hours.
Let's hope I find some kind of box for my TV.
Thankfully, my fiberglass sea kayak is already on the East coast.